Welcome and congratulations.

RogueSqdn
Product: R3L-ULTRA
S/N: 20

Re: Welcome and congratulations.

Post by RogueSqdn »

Thanks for the info... Hope it shows up soon. I did get the R3, and it's impressive. Since I still have the Cougar hooked up, I'm having a little trouble getting R3 to act right in BMS, as BMS thinks the Cougar is still the first controller. Hopefully I'll get that all sorted out soon.

On the firmware front, will there be a way to use the R3 to control shift states on the TUSBA? It would also be handy if the R3's S3 button could control shifting when held but execute the dx button when tapped.
Jared
RogueSqdn

Post by RogueSqdn »

Got the TUSBA today... :mrgreen:
Jared
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Absolutely great ;-)

Well, look like if you are inside our brain :D , yes, next firmware for the TUSBA will include the three Idle/Mil/Aftb Dx buttons, directly configured from your configuration in windows, and in the next firmware the goal, is link the TUSBA R2 with R3 to control additional DX buttons (at this moment TUSBA only have one DX button set)

About how to link the R3 with BMS, I think (I hope dont be in an error) you can choose whatever HID device, in the configuration BMS page, no?

OK, wait your news. about precisiong and the feeling with the TUSBA and the R3 installed.

Cheers,
CHARLES_GEERAERT
Product: R3
S/N: 35

Post by CHARLES_GEERAERT »

Hi to all of you,

Checking in with R3 SN 0035, instaling it in the next few minutes, No doubts this will be great!!

Charly
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Hi Charly welcome aboard.

If you drive BMS, dont forget take a look to the wish list.

Cheers congratulations and have a great night.
Manuel
Skater
S/N: 2

Post by Skater »

Dragon wrote:You are right :D and not. we are sending the R3 like lottery, you have the second done, and as the first be in the company, you have the first, but you are not the first with a R3 at home

The #1 have inside about one year of hard work, is the one who everybody use in the company for testing, to show others, to play, to test firmware, to...... lot of flight hours over, and look like a baby ;)

Enjoy the #2 (was in my hands) and congratulations.

I've had my R3 well over a year now... Basically, as soon as I saw the notice posted at SimHQ that RS was making this, I bought it. Glad to know that you held it in your hands, so I know it has been kept well. :)

Thanks for the Birthday wishes as well. I could not figure out how to reply to your PM... There was no reply button anywhere in sight.

-Skater
Skater
S/N: 2

Post by Skater »

I see all this talk about TUSBA... Can somebody tell me what that is?

-Skater
RogueSqdn

Post by RogueSqdn »

A USB adapter to convert your Cougar's TQS to a standalone USB controller.

www.realsimulator.com/html/tusba.html
Jared
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Jajajaja Skater. your question teach me how horrible is our marketing, :D really we do exactly 1/(engineering effort) = Marketing effort, uhmmm yes Marketing effort = 0.001

Ok, joking apart. TM has done in our opinon one the best grips on the market, the cougar throttle grip and warthog flystick grip, R3 convert the flystick in something near perfection. But dont let you use directly the Cougar throttle grip. with TUSBA you can have the best of two worlds.

At this moment TUSBA R2 and FSSB R3 let you use the best F16 throttle and Stick as a standalone units. Next week will ne released the 1.01.0 firmware for TUSBA, and maybe also the special R3 firmware for R3. after this will be in use, we will continue working in next projects.

A) Link TUSBA R2 and FSSB R3. that is, include inter-funcionality (this will do the whole system really powerfull)
B) Continue our looking for, for a FSSB R3 owner who fly in Air Demonstration Squadron, to make a especial firmware for acrobatic fly
C) finish a friendly PC based configuration tool

And some others things.

Well skater, if you have any doub ask us, we will try help you.
Cheers and have a great weekend.
Harpo_74
S/N: 39

Post by Harpo_74 »

Ordered S# 39.

Will be great to get my hands on one of these finally.

Only down side is I have to wait for it to be shipped to the land of OZ.....

Cheers 8-)