Help R3FSSB off center

Tempest
Product: F16SGRH
S/N: 528

Help R3FSSB off center

Post by Tempest »

This happened while I was using the stick, and it won't return to full center
https://gyazo.com/bf6f00c08dd61a5874ee45a2f8b04882

Any help on recalibrating the center or is one of the sensors going out?
Tempest

Re: Help R3FSSB off center

Post by Tempest »

I cannot stop this uncomannded left roll please help
Shark
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Shark »

Hi Tempest,
If you have done a NPA to recenter the pitch and roll and the roll doesn't go to the center then maybe any sensor or an electronic component is damaged and it will be necessary ship back the R3 to repair it. As you don't say if you already did it, please, exec a NPA. If you don't know how to do it, you can find how to do it easily in faqs section of R3 user guide.
Regards
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I have done the NPA to recenter, and the roll just doesn't seem to hold for very long. It's inconsistent. Is there anyway for me to test or should I just plan to send it back? Thanks for the help
Lubostan
Product: R3
S/N: 90

Post by Lubostan »

I have the same problem as Tempest. Forgive my ignorance but what is an an NPA?
Shark
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Shark »

Looks like that nobody checks the user guide.

NPA (Neutral Position Adjustment) is the action you launch following a buttons sequence to center your R3. The buttons sequence depends of grip you have pluged. In the user guide you will find information about and in the last chapter, in the FAQs there is a quick information point.

Regards,
Lubostan
Product: R3
S/N: 90

Post by Lubostan »

Thanks for the reply Shark. I did read the user guide eventually! Strangely enough the R3L has re-centred itself. I only changed the USB connection to another hub, so leaving well alone. I have a F18CGRH grip. I have to admit that I am confused as to what is the best configuration. For example F18CGRH Bluetooth off with R3L or F18CGRH Bluetooth on and Thrustmaster Warthog base. I have watched the Realsimulator videos and know that F18CGRH Bluetooth off with R3L gives me more available slots but that's something I have no need for. Thanks again.