NWS Hat issue - F16SGRH V2

Chapa
Product: R3L-ULTRA
S/N: 10

NWS Hat issue - F16SGRH V2

Post by Chapa »

Hello,

I already contacted the support because I think it's a hardware issue but I also ask here in case you have a solution :)

I just received my FSSB Ultra + F16 SGRH V2 and it seems that the NWS hat is broken with erratic behaviour :

- Some DX events are triggered without touching the stick (DX25 generally but sometimes DX24)
=> very annoying because it ruins the mapping in DCS and if it occurs during pressing the gun trigger, it starts a neutral position alignement...
- Most of the time, only DX25 is working but sometimes other NWS directions are working few minutes and then stop working again

Having a lot of work this week, during my first quick test, I noticed that all NWS directions was not working but I thought it was normal like the pinky hat but using it more today and having time to dive more in the manual, It seems clear that it's not normal and the situation is now worse...

If you have idea and advices, everything is welcome.

Thanks you, happy new year and great sky
Chapa
Product: R3L-ULTRA
S/N: 10

Re: NWS Hat issue - F16SGRH V2

Post by Chapa »

Just a follow-up word :
Very good support. I have posted the issue the 24th and today after several emails and checks, RS will send be tomorrow a new NWS button and cable.

Edit 06/01/23 :
Problem solved, it was the NWS button. Everything works fine now