Add F-16 grip as pre-order option?

Piola
Product: R3L
S/N: 108

Re: Add F-16 grip as pre-order option?

Post by Piola »

Thanks for the clarifications, regardless of how many and which switches this grip will have, probably it will not affect my choice. I would like this Throttle to be produced, in any case I do not think such modifications will be made to have a versatility like the Grip F35 which (I hope it will be produced if production goes through because I was interested in it) I will buy as soon as possible.
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Dear All.

Even when our honest opinion was and continue been the same, that is the far best throttle grip is the RS35, and we absolutely prefer have ti as main grip. And we woudl love do the RS16 as second chance grip.

As far as we continue designing the RS16, we would like ask you about what features and inprovements do you like have in the F16 grip.

So is you time, to say what you want include in the grip. we are all ears ;-))
Dragon.
Kiseki_Yu
S/N: 655

Post by Kiseki_Yu »

Thanks, Dragon!

Personally, I hope that there are some new switches (like the types of H3, H4 of the f35 grip) that can be added.
For example, around the bottom of the grip, maybe with black color? :D
RogueSqdn
Product: R3L-ULTRA
S/N: 20

Post by RogueSqdn »

While I like and enjoy the 5 way switches on the stick grips, I think the Dogfight and Speed Brake switches should be like the real throttle. As for the radio switch being a 5 way hat, I like that because it doesn’t impede functions and provides me with an extra button to use as a modifier.

As for the F35 grip, I’d get it, but I’d rather have F/A-18 and F-15E grips.
Jared
Caboose
S/N: 206

Post by Caboose »

For the F-16 grip, I don’t mind having the dogfight switch be a 5 way - it is an easy workaround in DCS, with alternative bindings built in. It works just fine in BMS too.

Speed brake absolutely must be a latched 3 position, like the real thing, for me.

Still eagerly awaiting the F-35 grip. All the binding options that can be put on HOTAS is going to be phenomenal for VR.
Piola
S/N: 108

Post by Piola »

As the title of the Thread says some of us ask for the option to order the F16 Grip, unfortunately and I understand it, probably for production needs it seems that you are oriented towards only a Grip; This question does not want to destabilize the production but seeing that almost each of us has specified his requests anyway, what if the majority of orders would prefer the F35 Grip?
I don't want to create discontent and I hope that both grips will be produced in the end ...
RogueSqdn
Product: R3L-ULTRA
S/N: 20

Post by RogueSqdn »

Caboose wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:41 pm For the F-16 grip, I don’t mind having the dogfight switch be a 5 way - it is an easy workaround in DCS, with alternative bindings built in. It works just fine in BMS too.

Speed brake absolutely must be a latched 3 position, like the real thing, for me.

Still eagerly awaiting the F-35 grip. All the binding options that can be put on HOTAS is going to be phenomenal for VR.

I could settle for just the speed brake being latched.
Jared
Caboose
S/N: 206

Post by Caboose »

RogueSqdn wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:03 pm
Caboose wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:41 pm For the F-16 grip, I don’t mind having the dogfight switch be a 5 way - it is an easy workaround in DCS, with alternative bindings built in. It works just fine in BMS too.

I could settle for just the speed brake being latched.
Yeah, I'm just feeling like the extra bindings could be nice to have. The Viper doesn't have a lot of additional options.
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Dragon »

Hearing you, I feel all of you think the same than us, the best is the RS35 and as alternative for nostalgic people in the future include the RS16 as add-on.

If all of us, would be in service F16 pilots, I would really understand the necessity of use the limited F16 grips instead the RS35 grips, but at least in our side, we are not in service F16 pilots, so we dont have problems about use the RS35 grip sets, just as are a supersede of the F16 grips, Only the range potentiometer was an issue, and we resolved it, adding the Range potentiometer in a nice place. So.... what we are doing thinking in a F16 throttle, when we can got a F35 one???? really we want something worst when we can got the right one????

Hummmm Ok there are more people interested in F16 throttle than a F35 throttle, but also there are more people interested in a small coupe car than in a gorgeous sport car, and I prefer the gorgeous sport car if I can afford it, so...... what about if we do what really we want do????
Kiseki_Yu
S/N: 655

Post by Kiseki_Yu »

Dragon wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:48 am Hearing you, I feel all of you think the same than us, the best is the RS35 and as alternative for nostalgic people in the future include the RS16 as add-on.

If all of us, would be in service F16 pilots, I would really understand the necessity of use the limited F16 grips instead the RS35 grips, but at least in our side, we are not in service F16 pilots, so we dont have problems about use the RS35 grip sets, just as are a supersede of the F16 grips, Only the range potentiometer was an issue, and we resolved it, adding the Range potentiometer in a nice place. So.... what we are doing thinking in a F16 throttle, when we can got a F35 one???? really we want something worst when we can got the right one????

Hummmm Ok there are more people interested in F16 throttle than a F35 throttle, but also there are more people interested in a small coupe car than in a gorgeous sport car, and I prefer the gorgeous sport car if I can afford it, so...... what about if we do what really we want do????
If both the grips can be produced, parts of us will choose the gorgeous sports car (and both!) ;)