F16SGRH-CE with FSSB-R3 Lighting

A_S_
Product: R3L
S/N: 416

F16SGRH-CE with FSSB-R3 Lighting

Post by A_S_ »

Hello -

I have recently received F16SGRH-CE grip with FSSB-R3 Lighting base which I am planning to use together.

I have been trying to set it up but struggling with basic installation..

1. It seems F16SGRH-CE (when tried standalone and with base) relies on Bluetooth to be discovered. It got detected on one of my PCs running built-in Intel based Bluetooth. However, I had zero luck with getting it discovered using CSR4.0 BT USB dongle. RS_HID_DEV_TOOL only sees it only over working BT

2. FSSB-R3L doesn't get detected at all when physically connected over USB - II have tried different PCs in my house and no avail. Although, R3L powers up the CE grip but it doesn't get detected by Windows as HID device or RS_HID_DEV_TOOL. The grip still relies on BT to be discovered. Am I missing something?

3. R3L base shipped with cables with loose ends (picture attached) - Do I need to connect them to somewhere or leave them the way they are for my configuration of grip and base (no TM or another stick will be used other than RS grip)?

4. Also, provided it eventually gets setup, would I still need a Bluetooth dongle/device for me to be able to use all advanced functions/DX buttons on the CE grip if I used the grip only with R3L base?

Very excited to use your products.. thanks a lot again for super fast shipment I appreciate it

Regards,
AS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
A_S_

Re: F16SGRH-CE with FSSB-R3 Lighting

Post by A_S_ »

so the USB cable turns out to be faulty. I changed it to a different cable and R3L base seems to get detected by windows and DCS which is good..

You may ignore my initial post...

Thanks
Shark
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Shark »

So sorry about the USb cable, we have take contact by email, to replace it.

THANKS and sorry
A_S_

Post by A_S_ »

Hey Shark - It's all good!! I had a spare one in the house I could use so no worries :-) Thank you for offering the replacement though..

REgards,