HID and Windows 10

Grady_Graham
Product: R3L
S/N: 275

HID and Windows 10

Post by Grady_Graham »

Previously I was using the TUSBA R2. It worked great with Windows 10 and V1.01 HID tool. I tried upgrading to the latest HID version and noticed it had some serious lag issues in the user interface. I thought this might be an issue with my PC but when I built my new PC again I tried to upgrade to the latest 1.02 HID tool. Again it would freeze up and lag on the TUSBA R2. Now I purchased the FSSB R2 Warthog Lighting, so once again I have upgraded to HID 1.12 and again I am finding that strange things are happening. When I press the add buttons the base lights up in blue then the software freezes. I cant use the task manager to turn off the program. When I do that and reopen HID its still frozen. So I have to restart my PC to get control of HID. Also, when I try to do a SAVE AS it will not open a windows directory. Also, when I press ABOUT nothing opens. Is this tool made for Windows 10? Is anyone else having issues with HID V1.12 and windows 10?
Lionel_Romailler
S/N: 276

Re: HID and Windows 10

Post by Lionel_Romailler »

I have exactly the same issue !
cheers
Grady_Graham

Post by Grady_Graham »

What version are you currently using. I'm thinking of reverting back to an older version again. But I'm afraid if I do that I will loose some functionality.
Lionel_Romailler

I am using the lastest one 1.12 version.
Could you please send me the previous one if you have it ?
Cheers
Grady_Graham

Post by Grady_Graham »

Lionel_Romailler wrote:I am using the lastest one 1.12 version.
Could you please send me the previous one if you have it ?
Cheers
You actually have to go back a few versions. I would be happy to send you the last version that worked correctly. Its V1.01 How should I send it to you. Its 24,256 KB.
Lionel_Romailler

Check your PM.

Cheers