Any news on the FSSB R3 Lighting upgrade kit?

Forgotten Spectrum
Product: R3
S/N: 111

Any news on the FSSB R3 Lighting upgrade kit?

Post by Forgotten Spectrum »

Hello,

I own an original FSSB R3. Earlier there was mention of possibly providing an upgrade kit for owners of the prior version. I, and I'm sure many others, would be happy to pay a reasonable fee for such a kit. Accordingly, I was simply wondering if there's any news on this front? Thanks.

-Ryan
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: Any news on the FSSB R3 Lighting upgrade kit?

Post by Dragon »

Hi, this really a difficult issue, just as no matter what will do, do not will be agreed by all of you, but fortunately, we are not the first with this issue, before us, some of the greater electronic companies in the world, have had to deal with the same issue, and they for sure have got much clever people than us to put the numbers about what is the good middle point.

After study what others do, we can give you the next upgrade program from R3 to R3 lighting.

You must send us your original R3, choose if you prefer send also the Yellow safety box or prefer send it inside a cartoon board, in order to save in the shipping. Once we have it we will test your unit, and if all is OK, and your R3 is in good working conditions, we will dismount your force sensor system and the electronic associated, and will install a new R3 Lighting electronic and sensor, using your actual Aluminium case and aluminium rod connector, we will test the new system, and we will send you back, in your safety yellow box, if you already send us, or in a cartoon box with a foam protective system.

The price of shipping will be different for everybody, just as every of you live in a different place, and will be informed to every one once the parcel will be ready, but you can got as reference the same price, you will pay to send to us.

The list price for the upgrade will be as follow.
less than a year, ask to sales, and will be informed, just as is not the same 1 month than 11 months.
1 year old 225 euros plus shipping.
2 years old 290 euros plus shipping.
3 years and more 355 plus shipping.

The payment will be done after we will receive the R3 and we will test R3 is in good working conditions.

The R3 lighting unit mounted in your aluminium system will have again 2 years warranty.

Best regards
Manuel
Forgotten Spectrum
Product: R3
S/N: 111

Post by Forgotten Spectrum »

Thank you very much for compiling this information. I greatly appreciate it.
Shark
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Post by Shark »

Hi everybody,

Additionally to the information provided by Dragon on this thread we would like to include other new upgrade option:

- You can upgrade your FSSB-R3 to Lighting with the same price as the 1 year old rate (225 Eur plus shipping) when you buy an RS grip, so you will be able to enjoy all the new features that RS grips offer over standard grips. As in previous cases, it is necessary that your R3 is in good working conditions.

Best regards,

Bartolome "Shark"