Trigger forces stick forward in DCS

Tempest
Product: F16SGRH
S/N: 528

Trigger forces stick forward in DCS

Post by Tempest »

This is a new bug that just happend, when i press the main trigger it forces the yaxis neutral in DCS... no idea why.

I tried updating the firnware and no luck
Tempest

Re: Trigger forces stick forward in DCS

Post by Tempest »

Well in my effort to debug or find the issue, now windows isn't detecting the vast majority of the buttons on the stick. I've tried the latest firmware, and software, different usb ports, direct to motherboard, powered usb hub, pcie usb extension, disconnecting everything else... all the same it won't see the buttons.

The software sees the button presses up in the directx button section, but it doesn't animate it on the stick like it used to either.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

So I've now done a fresh install of windows and nothing.

Windows doesn't detect the buttons on the stick except the pinky switch. The software only animates that pinky switch, but it DOES see the buttons in the DirectX button window at the top. So it knows im pressing them.

I cleaned the base and the connection just to be sure, I don't know what else to do
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

So I just did a full windows reinstall and the issue still persists. The buttons are recognized, but when i pull the trigger the yaxis bumps up several degrees, this happens in DCS AND in the RS config software, any advice?
AZDane
Product: R3L-ULTRA
S/N: 110

Post by AZDane »

Have you recently updated your software? I just recently got the R3L Ultra and by default the Precision mode was defaulted to 50% activated by the trigger. So if that is what’s going on, just set the Precision mode to off.