Hid Tool - buttons greyed out

Sleepy81
Product: R3L
S/N: 768

Re: Hid Tool - buttons greyed out

Post by Sleepy81 »

Understand with regards to the macros, bidding, digital mouse, trim, shift etc. etc., but does this also mean that you cannot change between CONF and GAME mode? As far as I know, if I want to have the "limit Beeper" in the headset, and not just from that base (I play in VR, so cannot hear the beeper on the joystick base), I have to be able to switch between those two modes.

I know for a fact that I had it working when I first received the FSSB Lightning R3, but it was after several tries, when suddenly I could swap modes (this was with a TM Cougar F-16 stick), but that setting disappeared somehow on a reinstall. And I've tried many many times now, disconnecting, and replugging the USB cable, restarting software and PC, etc. but i have never been able to swap between GAME and CONF mode again.
Sleepy81

Post by Sleepy81 »

Bumpeti Bump Bump :)

Anybody knows if CONF and GAME mode should not be available with a TM Cougar Stick on the FSSB R3 base? Or if there is another way of setting the limit beeper to use the windows sound driver?
Sleepy81

Post by Sleepy81 »

Still have this issue. Is there no way of enabling the warning beeps in the headset using a Cougar stick?