New owner!

DrPeedee
Product: R3L-ULTRA
S/N: 51

New owner!

Post by DrPeedee »

Hi,
just got my FFSB-R3L MKII UTLRA this afternoon, together with F16SGRH v2 stick. The package sent from Spain yesterday, and arrived here in Norway this afternoon. Very impressive :)

This is my first experience with anything from Real Simulator and first time using a force sensing stick - though I got one hour in the Norwegian Air Force real F16 simulator back in 1999-2000 ish... I remember the stick didn´t move almost anything. So. Looking forward to this.

So far I have only mounted the base with stick on my simulator frame/cockpit - Next Level Racing Flight Simulator. There was note in the package saying the base had the latest firmware, but it was not the latest. But updating the firmware was not difficult - and for once I read the documentation first, I was afraid I was going to damage anything... :lol:

The F16SGRH v2 stick was very light, not much weight. But, mounted on the base one can not feel that because it is as stiff as it should be.

Hopefully I will test this out in DCS F16 later tonight. Not sure how much lb I should use and so on. Guess I have to test it for a while.

Thanks to the Real Simulator team (along DHL) for very fast delivery. Very exciting times :)