F-16 Viper stick Castle cup

Mako
Product: R3L
S/N: 455

F-16 Viper stick Castle cup

Post by Mako »

How hard is it to change/upgrade the Castle cup. Is there any instructions/videos on this process? Thanks
Shark
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: F-16 Viper stick Castle cup

Post by Shark »

Hi Mako,

It is a very easy action, you only need to remove the old cap by pull it and insert the new cup, it has a mark to easily identify the position.

Regards,
Mako

Post by Mako »

Oh okay so there is a mark on the original cap somewhere and it pops off from there. Easy enough then, I will look for the mark today and may ordered to castle cup also.

Thx Shark !
Mako

Post by Mako »

One more question, is it possible to put a castle cup on the weapon select switch ? That would be great if so.
AstroNomad
S/N: 564

Post by AstroNomad »

Mako wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:31 pm One more question, is it possible to put a castle cup on the weapon select switch ? That would be great if so.
I agree with this idea, and would also be curious to find out.

Also if the index-finger hat is as easy to swap out (just pull and it comes off)?
Mako

Post by Mako »

Got the Castle cup in today and it was very easy popping it off and replacing the upgraded one.

Right thumb at 9 0clock and index finger at 3 oclock then just start pinching/pulling it up, came off pretty easy. There is a grey mark on the upgraded castle cup where the notch is that must be aligned for it to be properly seated. I went a little further and shaved down the pointy corners with a nail file. Looks and feels awesome !