Losing bindings in Elite Dangerous

Jeremy_Malheim
Product: R3L
S/N: 100

Losing bindings in Elite Dangerous

Post by Jeremy_Malheim »

I can't get Elite Dangerous to see my stick after I log out of the game and relog back in. I have to go back in and map everything including joystick access each time. Windows sees the stick regardless. So does the RealSim software. I don't have the same issue with my left stick or my rudder pedals, just the FSSB R3L with the RSF16RG. Any idea why this might be?
Jeremy_Malheim
Product: R3L
S/N: 100

Re: Losing bindings in Elite Dangerous

Post by Jeremy_Malheim »

Has there been any firmware/software update since early Jan?
Dragon
Product: ---
S/N: 0

Re: Losing bindings in Elite Dangerous

Post by Dragon »

as far as I dont have elite dangerous, only can try to do my best.

As you talk about the R3l, I understand, you are using the USB wire, not the BLE, so its not a connection loose.
in other hand, I undertand, you have not active the BLE in the grip, or its a F16SGRH with no BLE, This is important just because some games, have problems when there are so many hids in the windows system
As far as the W10 find and show the R3L correctly, all its working, just as its the windows HID device the link between the game and the hardware, the problem must be related with your configuration.

can be related with the amount of hid devices iinatlled, but its only my opinion. Any way sure some one here with your software, will can help us better then me.

Regards